CD ONE :
1. Laura Palmer's Theme (intro tape)
3. Overture 1928
4 . Strange Deja Vu
5. Through My Words
6. Fatal Tragedy
7. Beyond This Life
8. Guitar Solo/Through Her Eyes *
CD TWO :
Recorded by : Prism Records
Cover Download Available 12/02/04
sign up : 11/17/2004
Grade on remastered DAT source : A-/B+ (97% of show)
Final Grade due to discrepancies in DAT source : B-/C+
Due to gaps in the DAT Source, this remaster has been patched from an alternate analogue source of this exact show. This alternate version is not in wide circulation due to numerous pops and clicks on the discs. The sections that we needed to fix our uncirculated copy were error free, and rather than the noticeable difference in sound quality, they at least provide us with the show in it’s entirety and what a show it was! The first time Metropolis Part 2 : Scenes From A Memory was played in it’s entirety in front of a live audience, and you can tell the crowd was into it (including Space Dye Vitch.)
Times for patches are noted below. We concentrated more on making the patches musically correct than attempting to make an analogue source sound like a digital source. You will notice the difference, but luckily the gaps in the DAT were brief, and we felt making the songs complete rather than leaving the silent interruptions in them would make it a more enjoyable listen. The final grade on this is a B- / C+ due to the corrections.
1) Opening of Overture 1928 distorts due to heavy bass for (est) 5 seconds.
2) You’ll want to kill the “Space Dye Vitch” during the Guitar Spot. Go have another drink Sweetie, you’re almost there. Someone hit her with a brick already?!?!?!
3) * Through Her Eyes : Patch occurs at 6:44 through 8:17 (end of song)
4) Home : MP decides to throw a choice “C” bomb in. You know the one.
5) ** Finally Free :1 second skip at 4:01 / Patch from 5:18 – 5:22 / Patch from 5:29 – 5:40
6) *** Peruvian Skies : Audio phasing – Presumably from taper moving
7) **** When Images & Words Unite : Audio phasing – Presumably from taper moving / Patch at 5:44 – 7:11 (End of UAGM -> AFIL)
This page is best viewed in 800 x 600
© 2004 Rai "Weymolith" Beardsley. All rights reserved. Certain works are provided for promotional purposes only. Other copyrights and trademarks appearing on the service are the property of their respective owners. No portion of the any content published herein may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written consent of Rai Beardsley ."First On The Scene " artwork copyright 2004 Shaun Hawk
Wouldn't you like to be a fuqstik too?